Monday, May 09, 2005

100 best dumping lines or how OPIE got dumped by 100 woomen ....

go to OPIE for remaining 90 lines


1. I need more time and more space. That's why I'm moving 12 hours and 7 states away. Yeah sure I'll call you ...the minute I get there.
-Kitten-

3. Answering machine: "Hi, I'm not home right now, If you're OPIE, hang up, if you are any other available male, press two now."
-Burfica -


11. You remind me of my dead ex-husband... Let's get married.
-Black Widow -



19. Piss off wanker.
De vile

20. Remember when I asked you out?? Well.... I was talking to the guy behind you!
-Kesh-


21. I was only hanging around with you because I wanted to get in your mom's pants
-SLY -



26. It's not you...it's me...well ok..it is you.
-Aurora-



29. You know, if God actually stopped and thought about it, I'm pretty sure he could think of something better to do with skin rather than hold your sorry ass together.
-Kitten again -



31. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, sob, sob, I know what you did you bastard!!!! WAAAAAAAAAH! I hate you! Then you run away, but it works best if he didn't do anything.
-Caraf-


32. You're a really great guy..You don't know how much I love you..You mean everything to me... NOW LEAVE!!! AND NEVER COME BACK!!!
-Sebia -


u can cath OPIE on http://sometimes-i-do.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

kitten said...

lol saby....